Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Time to Say Goodbye

Well, as it says in Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens". I feel like the season of The Path Before Me Blog is over.  I feel like there are lots of things that I am not doing well and blogging is one of them.  I just want to craft and not feel like I have to write about it.  I just want to enjoy my kids and my family and not feel like I have to chronicle it all.  Blogging was fun when I started 2 years ago and I have really enjoyed it, until recently.  It's become hard for me to get on and even enjoy the other blogs that I follow because I then feel pressured to write something at my blog.  That's not how it should be.  I am not saying that I will never write a in a blog again but I am going to close this one down and have a good blogging rest.  When it feels like I could enjoy it again then I might come back. 

So thank you to all the followers who have left me nice comments and have entered my giveaways.  I enjoyed sharing this time with you.  
Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your blog for the last few months, sorry I wasn't along for the ride for the last 2 years! Good for you for making this decision...it was the brave thing to do! FAMILY comes first! Good luck with everything and enjoy your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Beautifully expressed and well written. Please visit my site Yahoo phone number uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find your desire property in Pakistan within your budget on Bakhshi real estate. We deal all Phases of DHA Lahore plot, State Life housing society plot, Banker Town, bahria town, agriculture Land, Commercial Plot|Plaza, House sale Purchase and rent. Bakshi Real Estate provides your dream Property, where your investment never gone wrong.
    http://bakhxirealestate.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0