Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Time to Say Goodbye

Well, as it says in Ecclesiastes 3:1 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens". I feel like the season of The Path Before Me Blog is over.  I feel like there are lots of things that I am not doing well and blogging is one of them.  I just want to craft and not feel like I have to write about it.  I just want to enjoy my kids and my family and not feel like I have to chronicle it all.  Blogging was fun when I started 2 years ago and I have really enjoyed it, until recently.  It's become hard for me to get on and even enjoy the other blogs that I follow because I then feel pressured to write something at my blog.  That's not how it should be.  I am not saying that I will never write a in a blog again but I am going to close this one down and have a good blogging rest.  When it feels like I could enjoy it again then I might come back. 

So thank you to all the followers who have left me nice comments and have entered my giveaways.  I enjoyed sharing this time with you.  
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your blog for the last few months, sorry I wasn't along for the ride for the last 2 years! Good for you for making this decision...it was the brave thing to do! FAMILY comes first! Good luck with everything and enjoy your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Beautifully expressed and well written. Please visit my site Yahoo phone number uk

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! You make my day!

Swidget 1.0